Modern children learn to type on the computer earlier than to draw or write on paper. Then they gradually learn about other gadgets: tablets, phones and smartphones are replacing traditional Board games, soft toys and dolls.
What electronic toys will help to develop the intellectual and creative abilities of the child how to make their child’s interest in technical innovations not turned to addiction?
To find the answers to these questions helped Sergey Sonin, shop assistant store DNS in the shopping center «Time” .
– Sergey, in the digital age children from an early age learn about all kinds of technical innovations. Which gadget is better to choose for your child?
– The first thing that the child responds to, is experience. It is clear that they occur from something bright that can cause positive emotions. The simplest thing can trigger vivid memories and emotions of the child, provide him with a fascinating pastime, is tablet. Besides this e “toy” contributes to the development of visual and auditory perception of the child.
It’s no secret that to any tablet there are no instructions. This is no accident: the sensory system is not amenable Continue reading
Job description: this guidance provides recommendations on the organization of the creative process in class on designing with children 6 years of school of early development, Association “Island”. To develop a complete set of teaching and illustrative material is needed to conduct this lesson. Represented in the development of the material may be of interest to teachers of additional education, teachers, preschool, parents. The lesson runs for 30 minutes.
– develop fine motor skills development.
– to develop arbitrariness.
– the ability to bring the work to the end.
A) for teacher: a compendium of lessons, visual AIDS, presentation of phased work, handouts for the educational games, construction paper, colored paper, glue stick, scissors, a matchbox, a pencil.
B) for children: Continue reading
As I wrote in a previous column, we have, finally, come warm days, and this means that the concentration of children on playgrounds has increased dramatically at times. Moved outside and toys that serious, there is a daily battle. How to prevent fights in the sandbox? What to do if a child does not share toys . All you need to follow the rules of behavior on the Playground .
Rules of behavior on the Playground
1. Don’t stand aside
The atmosphere on the Playground is entirely dependent on the parents. The kids behavior is largely determined by how the adults will communicate with each other, react to the actions of other children, arrange play space, as will behave in a conflict situation.
2. Toys in the sandbox – shared
Have you noticed that the presence of other toys automatically makes their unattractive? I have realized that their toys (bucket, shovel, crayons, ball and other attributes) we make not to play themselves, but in order to make equivalent exchange. Simply put, if the Theme is digging the sand is unclear whose shovel, I’m calm Continue reading