Natalia Nebarska teaches art to children and parents to correctly interpret creations kids. At 26 she is a mother of two wonderful daughters 2 and 7 years and head of the creative circle “Color bubbles” for children from 2 years to infinity. Natalia cheerful, ambitious and open. In a confidential conversation she told. why is it important to educate their children themselves, at what age can you trust the child a pencil and how much stereotypes affect the lives of modern parents.
– If you do not go into the psychology of transcripts of children’s drawing, it is best to ask the author, and that happens is that the baby is with mom’s hands are not painted, psychologist thinks is violence in the family, mother is a tyrant, and she’s actually behind them holding the gift, because hiding a surprise. And it is better just to look at — to Decipher the pattern correctly can only be a very experienced technician, and then after a conversation with the author.
– What age do I need to draw with your child?
– The child can draw from the moment he starts to turn over. Lay before him the paper or Wallpaper, give paint. Just remember that here the result is not important, important process! Continue reading
Modern children learn to type on the computer earlier than to draw or write on paper. Then they gradually learn about other gadgets: tablets, phones and smartphones are replacing traditional Board games, soft toys and dolls.
What electronic toys will help to develop the intellectual and creative abilities of the child how to make their child’s interest in technical innovations not turned to addiction?
To find the answers to these questions helped Sergey Sonin, shop assistant store DNS in the shopping center «Time” .
– Sergey, in the digital age children from an early age learn about all kinds of technical innovations. Which gadget is better to choose for your child?
– The first thing that the child responds to, is experience. It is clear that they occur from something bright that can cause positive emotions. The simplest thing can trigger vivid memories and emotions of the child, provide him with a fascinating pastime, is tablet. Besides this e “toy” contributes to the development of visual and auditory perception of the child.
It’s no secret that to any tablet there are no instructions. This is no accident: the sensory system is not amenable Continue reading
This belief is the very consequence of the desire of parents to see that children achieved good results in everything he undertakes. We all want our children enjoy success and were pleased with myself.
However, we must understand that it is difficult to distinguish between approval and disapproval of what they do and who they are as individuals. In other words, praise the parents for some kind of achievement the child can receive as a sign of love. It is also possible the reverse situation. Disapproval, condemnation, the child may perceive as an attempt to cast him as a manifestation of the lack of love from parents. This trend first inherent in younger children.
Children desperately want to feel that parents love and accept them for what they are, regardless of victory or defeat they suffered at that moment. This important phenomenon is called ” unconditional love “. In short, unconditional love means that our children feel that we will never, under any circumstances, will not cease to love them. Can approve or not to take specific actions, the behavior of the child, but love for him should remain inviolable.
My patients this phenomenon Continue reading